Saturday, August 9, 2014

BPS Tribal Style Water Decals Review

***Products used in this post were provided for review.

Hello lovely readers! I apologize for my very long and very unexpected break. There is a family situation eating up all of my time and energy, and blogging has been put on hold unfortunately. For the first time in my 29 years, I am experiencing constant stress and anxiety and I've learned that I do not handle it well. I am not taking care of myself at all, and the state of my nails reflect that so I apologize for them but I need to get this review done. 

I received these lovely Tribal Style Water Decals from The BornPretty Store to review a while ago. I was waiting until my nails were back in shape, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen anytime soon so I figured I may as well try them out. These are the gorgeous water decals:



The instructions included are very clear and simple:



I started with 2 coats of SinfulColors Mint Apple. I then applied the water decals to my nails following the directions to the best of my ability. I topped it all off with Seche Vite and this was the end result:


These decals were super easy to use, I just followed the instructions and it was done in under a minute! The details on the bird did not come out clearly; I don't know if I did something wrong or if I got a bad batch. I tried 3 different times, and the bird came out like this every time. Even so, I love the look of these decals. I will definitely be trying out a full manicure if my nails ever grow out. 

If you are thinking of getting some water decals, I would definitely recommend it. They are super easy to use and look great. If you are interested, here is a code that will get you a discount :)






2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished
    to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Feel free to visit my web page; search

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, it really made my day! I hope to get back in the swing of things soon :)

      Delete