Thursday, June 20, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots: Clearly Spotted

Hi lovely people! I have a special treat coming your way very soon. I don't want to give too much away, but I will give a (not so small) clue: beautysaurusxo. So check out her page and be on the lookout for the special post!

On to today's post. Ever since I saw this post by Nouveau Cheap , I have been dying to get my hands on Chalk Dust, which is black and white glitter in a clear base. I had heard that these polishes were coming out in the US in July, so imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this polish this past weekend in Walmart. What I found odd is that I could find no display and no other polishes in this collection. I just found this polish (which has been renamed Clearly Spotted) in the regular Maybelline display. Anyway, on to the pretty pictures:


Base coat: Seche Clear
Base color: Sinful Colors Grecian Sun (2 coats)
2 coats of Clearly Spotted
Top coat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

Isn't it gorgeous!?! I love it over this shade of blue, but cannot wait to try it over every other color I own! And then for fun, I added a coat of Essie Matte About You: 


I cannot wait to get my grubby little hands on the other polishes from this collection! 

Thanks for reading :) 


2 comments:

  1. This top coat looks really pretty on your nails!
    I've just discovered this blog and I love it!
    I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome Julia! I hope to get back into the swing of things soon so I can start posting regularly :)

      Delete