Monday, June 17, 2013

Influenster Something Blue VoxBox!!!

My post for today is a bit different. I recently received the Something Blue VoxBox from Influenster. For those of you who have not heard of Influenster, it is an awesome program that sends you complimentary products for testing purposes if you qualify for the VoxBoxes

I was super excited to hear that I qualified for the Something Blue VoxBox and couldn't wait to share what I was sent for review:

Kiss everEZlashes
$4.98 for a duo pack

"Kiss everEZlashes with Kiss Applicator allows for a perfect application every time! Coming in a variety of styles that are perfect for every day wear or formal evening events, they are a must-have." I have honestly never in my life worn fake eye lashes (they scare me a little lol), but these are so cute that I will have to try them out. 

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste
$7.99

"Enjoy instantly whiter teeth with Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. Its propriety Bluverite technology creates the optical effect of instantly whiter teeth, with results that last for hours." I have used this toothpaste a couple of times already, and I have to say that I did notice a small difference in the appearance of my teeth. They look a bit brighter. The box also says that with continued use, the toothpaste could remove surface stains so I'm excited to see if that is true. 

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions
$6.99

"Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women's shoe, so you don't have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch." These things are seriously awesome! I usually end up taking off my high heels after a couple of hours because I hate when my toes scrunch up; these cushions totally take care of that problem. I highly recommend these! 

Q-Tips Precision Tips
$2.59-$3.35

"Made with pointed tips at both ends and 100 percent pure cotton, Q-tips Precision Tips cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicure like a pro." I use these regularly for cleaning up my nail polish, so I was very happy to receive a couple of these. 

Urgent Rx Fast Powders
$1.39

"UrgentRx Fast Powders are credit card-sized packages of fast-acting flavored powder medication. No Water. No Waiting. Just Right-Now Relief." When I was 8, I was diagnosed with migraines as well as daily chronic headaches, and there aren't too many medications that work on my headaches. So I didn't have too much hope for this medication, but it totally eliminated my headache in under 30 minutes! I was very impressed. The flavor is very strong, but not unpleasant. I am definitely going to buy a couple more of these!

So there is everything I received from Influenster. Sorry for the long post, but there were a lot of goodies in that box. If you haven't already, go check out Influenster; it's completely free :) 

Until next time lovelies! 






  





1 comment: