Hello all! I have been feeling very under the weather (my niece got me sick lol), so I haven't done my nails in well over a week. So today I have a different type of post for you guys. The lovely creator of Ever Belle's Mani-fest has awarded me with this:
Here are the rules for the award (taken straight from Ever Belle's Mani-fest ):
The Blog Your Heart Out button is for women who love to blog. It is awarded to bloggers that have under 100 followers and, well, blog their heart out! If you are awarded, you must nominate 5 other bloggers with under 100 followers and answer the following questions:
What/who encouraged you start blogging?
How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
What is something that most people don't know about you?
What are 3 words to describe your style?
What do you like to do when you're not blogging?
Here are the blogs I am choosing (you guys need to check them out, they deserve a ton more readers than they have because they are seriously fantastic):
1. Lola Sparklez
2 Lovestruck Lacquer
4. Reach For The Polish
5. Meg's Manicures
And here are my answers:
1. I started blogging because I was driving my friends and boyfriend crazy by talking about polish lol. They are not interested in nail polish AT ALL, which is kinda shocking to me. So I started blogging in order to share my passion with others who are just as
obsessed interested in polish as I am.
2. Oops, I think I already answered this lol. I absolutely adore nail polish. I think it is a fun and easy way to be creative and express yourself.
3. This is tough, I'm not the type to have secrets. But as my readers don't know me very well, I would have to say that most of my readers do not know that I have been with my boyfriend for more than six years. I met him when I was very young and we were best friends for FOUR years before realizing we loved each other. We were slow to get started lol, but I am glad we finally realized our true feelings because we make a fantastic couple :)
4. Mmm, I would say classic and comfortable with moments of va-va-voom ;)
5. I am a total bookworm so I spend a ton of time reading. I love watching movies. I also love the beach; the beach makes me feel refreshed and new again. It is my therapy :)
Thanks for reading!