Monday, September 17, 2012

Kleancolor Holo Chrome!


Hello lovely readers! Last Friday night I headed out to my local swapmeet in search of Kleancolor Holo Chrome. I saw this polish on another blog (I'm sorry I forgot which), and instantly fell in love. The swapmeet is where I find all my Kleancolor polishes; they have a huge selection and they are only 99 cents each! Definitely can't get any better that that :) I almost went thorough the entire swapmeet before I found this gem. Here it is: 


(natural light)


(natural light, but with flash)



(flash during nighttime)

Base coat: Essie fill the gap!
3 coats of Kleancolor Holo Chrome
Top Coat: 2 coats of Seche Vite

Look at all that sparkly goodness! 

I know it looks different in every picture; that is because this polish looks different under different lighting. The last picture is how this polish looked on me the majority of the time. It looks more blue than chrome honestly, so I don't know why it is named Holo Chrome but there you have it. I have no idea why I didn't take a picture of this in the sun, oh forgetful me. This is INTENSE in sunlight; absolutely gorgeous. I loved it so much that I immediately put it on my toes and it is still there after 5 days. 

I am so glad I found this! 

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading! 


4 comments:

  1. I love this brand, and what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kleancolor as well. They are inexpensive, readily available and have many great colors :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! So lucky! What's a swap meet?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda like a bazaar, tons of vendors get together and sell a variety of objects. I go there almost exclusively for the nail polish :)

      Delete