Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild Once Upon a Time

Hello fantastic people! I have been without internet for the past week or so (gasp!!!), which is why I have not been posting. I hope the issue will be resolved soon, but in the meantime, here is a quick mani for you guys:


(the previous two pictures were taken in direct sunlight)

(shaded natural light)

This is such a gorgeous shade! It was put out in this year's Halloween display and I am so glad I picked it up. It only required three thin coats to reach opacity. It is a good idea to let each layer dry well before adding in the next layer, otherwise, you'll just be moving the glitter around. Two coats of Seche Vite were enough to make this smooth and glossy. A gorgeous addition to my collection! 

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading! 

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is gorgeous!! I have been searching for this one and haven't found it yet, hopefully soon though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?!? I stalked my local Kmart until they stocked it lol. It is even more gorgeous in person. I hope you find it soon :)

      Delete
  2. Want!! I just saw a Fantasy Makers display up yesterday and the only polish out was a glow in the dark thing. I would've snapped this one up in an instant. I'm really hoping WnW will rerelease Creepy Pumpkin this year, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a must have for glitter lovers. I picked it up the second I saw it, even though I was supposed to be in a ' no spending month' lol. I haven't heard of creepy pumpkin but it sounds awesome lol

      Delete
  3. Wow this is a gorgeous colour! your nails look great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a gorgeous glitter, I'm so glad I was able to find it :)

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS. I NEED this one in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously fantastic! I was so happy to find it in stores lol

      Delete
  5. This polish is so good, and the bottle is awesome! Your blog and pictures are so cool! I'm like practically stalking each blog post after blog post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am insanely in love with this glitter lol! Thank you soo much, you are too sweet :) I'm heading over to your blog right now :)

      Delete