Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Georgio plus flakies plus matte top coat!

Hey all! Hope you are all doing just lovely. I meant to put this up days ago, but I've been a bit absent-minded lately. Oops. Anyway, remember this from my last post?

Base coat: Essie Fill the Gap
Base color: Sinful Colors Georgio
Flakies: Nubar 2010
Top coat: Seche Vite

Weeeellll, I decided that it needed something else after a couple of days so I added a matte topcoat (Essie Matte About You). I just love matte flakies!


As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!




6 comments:

  1. This looks so cool mattified! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I totally overuse my matte top coat lol

      Delete
  2. I tagged you with the 11 questions tag. ;) Go here to check it out. http://beauty-ninja.blogspot.com/2012/08/11-questions-tag.html Hope you have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag! I will try to get on that as soon as I can :)

      Delete
  3. that looks great! The flaky looks just like Essie Shine of the Times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hmmm, I haven't seen that Essie in person, but the Nubar is just gorgeous!

      Delete