Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wet n Wild Speak When Spoken To

Hello lovely readers! Today I have Speak When Spoken To. It is from Wet n Wild's Be Jeweled collection. I was fortunate enough to find Speak When Spoken To and The Crown is Mine (both from the same collection) for $1 each at my local Rite Aid! 


(outdoors-shade)

(indoors)

Base coat: Essie Fill the Gap
Base color: Wet n Wild Black Creme (1 coat)
Wet n Wild Speak When Spoken To (1 coat)
Top Coat: Seche Vite

Honestly, how fantastic are these?!? The formula on this one was great and the drying time was excellent. The duochrome effect was hard to capture, trust me when I say these are much more stunning in real life. It is a silvery blue that shifts to pink and purple...how can anyone resist? I cannot wait to try The Crown is Mine :) 

As always, I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading! 

ps. I had to photograph my right hand for these pictures. My family gets a little crazy at the pool and as a result, I have two broken finger nails on my left hand :( 


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It did! I couldn't stop looking at my nails while wearing this polish lol

      Delete
  2. Cute! Love the newer glitter polishes by Wet N Wild I love to use Seche as a top coat as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seche is the only top coat I use; it is seriously fantastic!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful glitter. I also want to take the opportunity to invite you to check out my blog give-away of 3 new Barry M nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't glitter fantastic? Lol. Thanks for the invite :) I'm heading over NOW lol

      Delete
  4. Great clearance find! I never can seem to wait long enough to find things on clearance--so impatient. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, neither can I! The only reason I had not purchased these before was because I had never seen them lol. I didn't even know they were on clearance when I purchased them; I just knew I had to have them lol

      Delete
  5. Wow that colour is right up my alley. Really pretty. Just stumbled upon your blog and I really like all the cool nail looks. definately inspired. You have a new follower.

    http://loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This color is definitely gorgeous, love the glittery goodness lol. Thanks for following, I am heading over to your blog right this minute :)

      Delete