Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ciao Bella!

Hello lovely readers! I came across Sinful Color's Ciao Bella! recently and I couldn't resist it. It is a gorgeous cobalt blue jelly with tiny flakies (I think). It is seriously beautiful, but it was a pain to photograph. Here it is:



(all three pictures were shot in shaded natural light)
Base coat: Essie Fill The Gap
Ciao Bella! 3 coats
Top coat: Seche Vite

Although I tried my best to photograph the gorgeousness that is Ciao Bella!, my pictures do not do this color justice. Believe me when I say it is much more vibrant in person. I definitely recommend this shade if you do not have it. And as I understand it, Ciao Bella! is part of Sinful Colors new Start a Phenomenon display. 

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I haven't seen this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it is gorgeous. I found it sitting there all lonely in a Walgreens a few weeks back so I had to buy it lol. But I saw a post stating that it will be included in a new display, so it will probably be more widely available :)

      Delete