Sunday, June 3, 2012

Water Marble

Hello lovely readers. Hope your weekend is going well. As I mentioned in my last post, I recently purchased several China Glaze polishes (for 50 cents each!!!). As I've heard that CG polishes are great for water marbling, I decided to try once again. I've tried several times, and have failed miserably each time lol. I'm glad to report that this time, I was pretty successful. Here it is:

(Left hand; in sunlight)

(Right hand; indoors)

China Glaze: Sangria, St. Martini, and Summer Rain
Top Coat: Seche Vite

It is by no means perfect, but it is my most successful water marble to date and I am very happy with it! I will continue to practice and maybe one day I'll be an expert at water marbling! How do you guys feel about water marbling? 

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice--reminds me of peppermint candy. :) I haven't tried water marbling in a while--it was harder than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is definitely hard, but worth the effort I think :)

    ReplyDelete