Monday, June 11, 2012

Sally Hansen Coral Reef and Pacific Blue

Hello lovely people! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Let's jump right into this post, shall we? Every now and then, I come across a color I LOVE so much that I want nothing more than to put it on my nails and then enjoy. I went on a shopping trip yesterday and came across two such colors! They are both from Sally Hansen Xtreme wear: Pacific Blue and Coral Reef.

I loved both of these colors so much, I couldn't decide which to put on my nails first so I used them both lol. Here is the result:

(Indoors)

(Sunlight)

Neither one of these pictures is color accurate when it comes to Coral Reef. It is a gorgeous coral tone that is more pink than it appears in the first picture and more orange than it appears in the second lol. I could not get a color accurate pic. But I absolutely ADORE these two colors. Both colors are two coats, using a base coat and top coat. Application was a breeze. 

On my right hand, I did the reverse. Used Pacific Blue on all nails except ring finger, on which I used Coral Reef. It's a bit funky and weird (and made my dad laugh and call me crazy lol), but I love them. I smile every time I see my nails. What do you guys think of these colors and the combo? 

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. very cute!!!!!!!!!
    http://mimihelena1.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just checked out your blog and am now following you :)

      Delete