Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sinful Colors Mint Apple and Nirvana

Hello all! Today I have for you another water marble. I know my last post was also a water marble, but I was so excited about the success of that mani, that I immediately wanted to try again and see if I would be able to succeed once again lol. Here it is:

(sunlight)

(indoors)
Base Coat: Essie Fill the Gap
Water marble: Sinful Colors Mint Apple (an absolutely gorgeous shade) and Nirvana (a deep, chocolate-y brown)
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I know it is far from perfect (again, lol), but I am more than happy with the results. I was much faster than last time and I think the designs are prettier too. What do you guys think? How often do you guys water marble? 

As always, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!! I love the colour combination... it makes me want to eat minty chocolate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The color combo reminds me of mint n chip ice cream, so every time I look at my nails I get a craving lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job marbling! im terrible at it myself :)
    following you now and hope to see you again on my page!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The first few times I tried it, it was a horrible disaster lol. I think it just takes some getting used to :)

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous combo! Keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorite color combos :)

      Delete
  5. This is lovely!! It's like yummy melting mint chocolate chip ice cream.

    ReplyDelete